Below are resources from our telehealth assessment project, funded by APPIC, that you may use free of charge. For questions about the project please contact Dr. Ty Stafford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PowerPoint presentation with audio on adapting an assessment battery to telehealth and training health service psychologist trainees
Video version of the same presentation
The below assessments represent the ADHD assessment telehealth protocol used for this grant and training experience. Protocols should be adapted to your specific needs and location. Links to open source materials are provided, as well as links of where to purchase non-open sourced assessments.
- PEBL Berg’s Card Sort Test (BCST)
- Green’s Word Memory Test
- Personality Assessment Inventory- 2 (via PARi connect)
- Q-Interactive assessments:
- California Verbal Learning Test, Standard Form – 3rd edition (CVLT-3)
- Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale- 4th Edition, (Digit Span & Letter-Number sequencing only)
- Controlled Oral Word Association Test (COWAT)
- Symptom self-report measures and scoring
Sample Training Documents
These materials were used in the training and preparation of our assessments. They are included to provide sample training materials that can be adapted for individual sites, assessments and needs. Materials should be edited to fit the needs of your unique site.
- Assessment battery – minimum required
- Assessment location cheat sheet sample
- BCST Administration Instructions
- SCS Assessment Administration Walk-Through Sample
- SCS Intake Assessment Form
Recommended Hard-copy texts
- An Interpretive Guide to the Personality Assessment Inventory™ (PAI®)
- Revised Comprehensive Norms for an Expanded Halstead-Reitan Battery: Demographically Adjusted Neuropsychological Norms for African American and Caucasian Adults